Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!


Caroline would like to send out her warmest happy birthday wishes to her loving Mom! She promises to not cry or spit up too much tomorrow. "I love you Mom! Let's watch 'Trailer Park Boys' all day long tomorrow and rock some cake too!"

Caroline would also like to send a happy birthday shout-out to another Aquarian, Aunt Stephanie. Caroline hopes to do some baking with her cousins Christine and Dashiell soon.

To dolphin-man Michael Phelps and the robot Usain Bolt, Caroline says: "London 2012 - Watch out, I'm coming for you!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes Caroline - you've changed so much since we saw you last, hopefully we can get together soon so I can get my regulated amount of niece-snuggles.

    But no matter what Dash and Christine tell you I do not need to go through the patty-whack machine...again....sigh...

    ReplyDelete